Submit a request

You can submit a Subject Access Request using the form below. Please make sure to read the frequently asked questions if you need assistance on what you are requesting: View FAQs

Please complete if your name has changed since taking your exams

Please select which type of requester you are

Please enter the full name of the student, learner or candidate (data subject)

Please enter the name and address or centre number of the school or college you or the data subject attended

Please tick the year range appropriate for your request

Please tick this box once you have attached your photographic ID (passport or driving licence). If your name has changed since taking your exams, please also provide your marriage certificate, deed poll or birth certificate.

Please tick this box once you have attached the data subject's consent form and identification (e.g. photographic ID, a passport or driving licence). If you do not have photographic ID please upload a utility bill or mobile phone bill (no more than 3 months old showing your current address).

Add file or drop files here

    Tips on submitting a subject access request

    To aid our search for your data, please include as much information about your examinations as possible.

    Information to include:

    1. Details of the exact years you sat examinations
    2. Details of the qualifications you took with OCR e.g. GCSE, A Levels, O Level, Functional Skills
    3. Your candidate number from the time of the examinations
    4. School address and postcode
    5. Attach a copy of your current ID document (driving licence or passport)
    6. Attach a copy of proof of any change in name since taking your examinations (marriage certificate or deed poll)

    We do not need your home address either at the time of the examinations or now.